Wyoming Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Wyoming Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Wyoming Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Your Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a co-parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, The Modern Co-Parenting Class is court approved by ALL Wyoming County Courts.
When Completing the online Wyoming Co-Parenting Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Wyoming cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Wyoming Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Wyoming Co-Parent Class (Wyoming Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Wyoming Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Wyoming Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Wyoming Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Albany County Parenting Class||Big Horn County Parenting Class||Campbell County Parenting Class|
|Carbon County Parenting Class||Converse County Parenting Class||Crook County Parenting Class|
|Fremont County Parenting Class||Goshen County Parenting Class||Hot Springs County Parenting Class|
|Johnson County Parenting Class||Laramie County Parenting Class||Lincoln County Parenting Class|
|Natrona County Parenting Class||Niobrara County Parenting Class||Park County Parenting Class|
|Platte County Parenting Class||Sheridan County Parenting Class||Sublette County Parenting Class|
|Sweetwater County Parenting Class||Teton County Parenting Class||Uinta County Parenting Class|
|Washakie County Parenting Class||Weston County Parenting Class|
Most Wyoming cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Wyoming cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Cheyenne Parenting Class||Casper Parenting Class||Gillette Parenting Class|
|Laramie Parenting Class||Rock Springs Parenting Class||Sheridan Parenting Class|
|Green River Parenting Class||Evanston Parenting Class||Riverton Parenting Class|
|Jackson Parenting Class||Cody Parenting Class||Rawlins Parenting Class|
|Lander Parenting Class||Torrington Parenting Class||Douglas Parenting Class|
|Powell Parenting Class||Ranchettes Parenting Class||Worland Parenting Class|
|Buffalo Parenting Class||Fox Farm-College Parenting Class||South Greeley Parenting Class|
|Mills Parenting Class||Wheatleand Parenting Class||Newcastle Parenting Class|
|Evansville Parenting Class||Bar Nunn Parenting Class||Kemmerer Parenting Class|
|Thermopolis Parenting Class||Glenrock Parenting Class||North Rock Springs Parenting Class|
|Warren AFB Parenting Class||Lyman Parenting Class||Lovell Parenting Class|
|Afton Parenting Class||Greybull Parenting Class||Pinedale Parenting Class|
|Star Valley Ranch Parenting Class||Arapahoe Parenting Class||South Park Parenting Class|
|Rafter J Ranch Parenting Class||Fort Washakie Parenting Class||Sundance Parenting Class|
|Lusk Parenting Class||Ethete Parenting Class||Wilson Parenting Class|
|Hoback Parenting Class||Marbleton Parenting Class||Moose Wilson Road Parenting Class|
|Basin Parenting Class||Saratoga Parenting Class||Sleepy Hollow Parenting Class|
|Wright Parenting Class||Mountain View Town Parenting Class||Clearview Acres Parenting Class|
|Ranchester Parenting Class||Upton Parenting Class||Guernsey Parenting Class|
|Pine Bluffs Parenting Class||Vista West Parenting Class||Moorcroft Parenting Class|
|Dubois Parenting Class||Casper Mountain Parenting Class||Purple Sage Parenting Class|
|Red Butte Parenting Class||Hartrandt Parenting Class||Dayton Parenting Class|
|Hanna Parenting Class||Osmond Parenting Class||James Town Parenting Class|
|Story Parenting Class||Diamondville Parenting Class||Bear River Parenting Class|
|Alpine Parenting Class||Cowley Parenting Class||Ralston Parenting Class|
|Cokeville Parenting Class||Big Piney Parenting Class||Byron Parenting Class|
|Shoshoni Parenting Class||Thayne Parenting Class||Pine Haven Parenting Class|
|Baggs Parenting Class||Big Horn Parenting Class||Auburn Parenting Class|
|Lingle Parenting Class||Rolling Hills Parenting Class||Lucerne Parenting Class|
|Alta Parenting Class||Meeteetse Parenting Class||Hudson Parenting Class|
|Encampment Parenting Class||Teton Village Parenting Class||Grover Parenting Class|
|Sinclair Parenting Class||Hulett Parenting Class||Reliance Parenting Class|
|Carpenter Parenting Class||Nordic Parenting Class||Urie Parenting Class|
|Burns Parenting Class||La Barge Parenting Class||Centennial Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!