Utah Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Utah Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Utah Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Utah Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by all Utah County Courts.
When Completing the Utah Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Utah cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Utah Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Utah Co-Parent Class (Wisconsin Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Utah Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Utah Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Utah Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Beaver County Parenting Class||Box Elder County Parenting Class||Cache County Parenting Class|
|Carbon County Parenting Class||Daggett County Parenting Class||Davis County Parenting Class|
|Duchesne County Parenting Class||Emery County Parenting Class||Garfield County Parenting Class|
|Grand County Parenting Class||Iron County Parenting Class||Juab County Parenting Class|
|Kane County Parenting Class||Millard County Parenting Class||Morgan County Parenting Class|
|Piute County Parenting Class||Rich County Parenting Class||Salt Lake County Parenting Class|
|San Juan County Parenting Class||Sanpete County Parenting Class||Sevier County Parenting Class|
|Summit County Parenting Class||Tooele County Parenting Class||Uintah County Parenting Class|
|Utah County Parenting Class||Wasatch County Parenting Class||Washington County Parenting Class|
|Wayne County Parenting Class||Weber County Parenting Class|
Most Utah cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Utah cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Salk Lake City Parenting Class||West Valley City Parenting Class||Provo Parenting Class|
|West Jordan Parenting Class||Orem Parenting Class||Sandy Parenting Class|
|Ogden Parenting Class||St. George Parenting Class||Layton Parenting Class|
|South Jordan Parenting Class||Lehi Parenting Class||Millcreek Parenting Class|
|Taylorsville Parenting Class||Logan Parenting Class||Murray Parenting Class|
|Draper Parenting Class||Bountiful Parenting Class||Riverton Parenting Class|
|Herriman Parenting Class||Spanish Fork Parenting Class||Roy Parenting Class|
|Pleasant Grove Parenting Class||Kearns Parenting Class||Tooele Parenting Class|
|Cottonwood Heights Parenting Class||Midvale Parenting Class||Springville Parenting Class|
|Eagle Mountain Parenting Class||Cedar City Parenting Class||Kaysville Parenting Class|
|Clearfield Parenting Class||Holladay Parenting Class||American Fork Parenting Class|
|Syracuse Parenting Class||Saratoga Springs Parenting Class||Magna Parenting Class|
|Washington Parenting Class||South Salt Lake Parenting Class||Farmington Parenting Class|
|Clinton Parenting Class||North Salt Lake Parenting Class||Payson Parenting Class|
|North Ogden Parenting Class||Brigham City Parenting Class||Highland Parenting Class|
|Centerville Parenting Class||Hurricane Parenting Class||South Ogden Parenting Class|
|Heber Parenting Class||West Haven Parenting Class||Bluffdale Parenting Class|
|Santaquin Parenting Class||Smithfield Parenting Class||Woods Cross Parenting Class|
|Grantsville Parenting Class||Lindon Parenting Class||North Logan Parenting Class|
|West Point Parenting Class||Vernal Parenting Class||Alpine Parenting Class|
|Cedar Hills Parenting Class||Pleasant View Parenting Class||Mapleton Parenting Class|
|Stansbury Park Parenting Class||Washington Terrace Parenting Class||Riverdale Parenting Class|
|Hooper Parenting Class||Tremonton Parenting Class||Ivins Parenting Class|
|Park City Parenting Class||Price Parenting Class||Hyrum Parenting Class|
|Summit Park Parenting Class||Salem Parenting Class||Richfield Parenting Class|
|Santa Clara Parenting Class||Providence Parenting Class||South Weber Parenting Class|
|Vineyard Parenting Class||Ephraim Parenting Class||Roosevelt Parenting Class|
|Farr West Parenting Class||Plain City Parenting Class||Nibley Parenting Class|
|Enoch Parenting Class||Harrisville Parenting Class||Snyderville Parenting Class|
|Fruit Heights Parenting Class||Nephi Parenting Class||White City Parenting Class|
|West Bountiful Parenting Class||Sunset Parenting Class||Moab Parenting Class|
|Midway Parenting Class||Perry Parenting Class||Kanab Parenting Class|
|Hyde Park Parenting Class||Silver Summit Parenting Class||La Verkin Parenting Class|
|Morgan Parenting Class||Maeser Parenting Class||Mountain Green Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!