South Carolina Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
South Carolina Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called South Carolina Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the South Carolina Co-Parenting Online Class is court accepted by ALL South Carolina County Courts.
When Completing the South Carolina Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all South Carolina cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My South Carolina Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the South Carolina Co-Parent Class (South Carolina Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all South Carolina Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most South Carolina Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of South Carolina Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Abbeville County Parenting Class||Alken County Parenting Class||Anderson County Parenting Class|
|Bamberg County Parenting Class||Barnwell County Parenting Class||Beaufort County Parenting Class|
|Berkeley County Parenting Class||Calhoun County Parenting Class||Charleston County Parenting Class|
|Cherokee County Parenting Class||Chester County Parenting Class||Chesterfield County Parenting Class|
|Clarendon County Parenting Class||Colleton County Parenting Class||Darlington County Parenting Class|
|Dillon County Parenting Class||Dorchester County Parenting Class||Edgefield County Parenting Class|
|Fairfield County Parenting Class||Florence County Parenting Class||Georgetown County Parenting Class|
|Greenville County Parenting Class||Greenwood County Parenting Class||Hampton County Parenting Class|
|Horry County Parenting Class||Jasper County Parenting Class||Kershaw County Parenting Class|
|Lancaster County Parenting Class||Laurens County Parenting Class||Lee County Parenting Class|
|Lexington County Parenting Class||Marion County Parenting Class||Marlboro County Parenting Class|
|McCormick County Parenting Class||Newberry County Parenting Class||Oconee County Parenting Class|
|Orangeburg County Parenting Class||Pickens County Parenting Class||Richland County Parenting Class|
|Saluda County Parenting Class||Spartanburg County Parenting Class||Sumter County Parenting Class|
|Union County Parenting Class||Williamsburg County Parenting Class||York County Parenting Class|
Most South Carolina cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of South Carolina cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Charleston Parenting Class||Columbia Parenting Class||North Charleston Parenting Class|
|Mount Pleasant Parenting Class||Rock Hill Parenting Class||Greenville Parenting Class|
|Summerville Parenting Class||Goose Creek Parenting Class||Hilton Head Island Parenting Class|
|Sumter Parenting Class||Florence Parenting Class||Spartanburg Parenting Class|
|Myrtle Beach Parenting Class||Greer Parenting Class||Aiken Parenting Class|
|Anderson Parenting Class||Mauldin Parenting Class||Socastee Parenting Class|
|Hanahan Parenting Class||Conway Parenting Class||Greenwood Parenting Class|
|North Augusta Parenting Class||Simpsonville Parenting Class||Taylors Parenting Class|
|Lexington Parenting Class||St. Andrews Parenting Class||Easley Parenting Class|
|Wade Hampton Parenting Class||Bluffton Parenting Class||Five Forks Parenting Class|
|Fort Mill Parenting Class||West Columbia Parenting Class||Clemson Parenting Class|
|Red Hill Parenting Class||North Myrtle Beach Parenting Class||Ladson Parenting Class|
|Seven Oaks Parenting Class||Dentsville Parenting Class||Gantt Parenting Class|
|Berea Parenting Class||Cayce Parenting Class||Beaufort Parenting Class|
|Lake Wylie Parenting Class||Orangeburg Parenting Class||Port Royal Parenting Class|
|Gaffney Parenting Class||Parker Parenting Class||Irmo Parenting Class|
|James Island Parenting Class||Oak Grove Parenting Class||Moncks Corney Parenting Class|
|Garden City Parenting Class||Tega Cay Parenting Class||Forest Acres Parenting Class|
|Newberry Parenting Class||Red Bank Parenting Class||Little River Parenting Class|
|Powdersville Parenting Class||Boiling Springs Parenting Class||Woodfield Parenting Class|
|Fountain Inn Parenting Class||Sans Souci Parenting Class||Lancaster Parenting Class|
|Murrells Inlet Parenting Class||Burton Parenting Class||Laurens Parenting Class|
|Georgetown Parenting Class||Clinton Parenting Class||Seneca Parenting Class|
|Lugoff Parenting Class||York Parenting Class||Bennettsville Parenting Class|
|Sangaree Parenting Class||Union Parenting Class||Welcome Parenting Class|
|Hartsville Parenting Class||Centerville Parenting Class||Camden Parenting Class|
|Valley Falls Parenting Class||Lake City Parenting Class||Forestbrook Parenting Class|
|Marion Parenting Class||Lake Murray of Richland Parenting Class||Dillon Parenting Class|
|Clover Parenting Class||Laurel Bay Parenting Class||Hardeeville Parenting Class|
|Darlington Parenting Class||Homeland Park Parenting Class||Piedmont Parenting Class|
|Cheraw Parenting Class||Batesburg-Leesville Parenting Class||Walterboro Parenting Class|
|Chester Parenting Class||Central Parenting Class||Belvedere Parenting Class|
|Hollywood Parenting Class||Travelers Rest Parenting Class||Abbeville Parenting Class|
|Edgefield Parenting Class||Brookdale Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!