Oregon Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Oregon Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Oregon Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Oregon Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL Oregon County Courts.
When Completing the Oregon Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Oregon cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Oregon Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Oregon Co-Parent Class (Oregon Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Oklahoma Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Oregon Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Oregon Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Baker County Parenting Class||Benton County Parenting Class||Clackamas County Parenting Class|
|Clatsop County Parenting Class||Columbia County Parenting Class||Coos County Parenting Class|
|Crook County Parenting Class||Curry County Parenting Class||Deschutes County Parenting Class|
|Douglas County Parenting Class||Gilliam County Parenting Class||Grant County Parenting Class|
|Harney County Parenting Class||Hood River County Parenting Class||Jackson County Parenting Class|
|Jefferson County Parenting Class||Josephine County Parenting Class||Klamath County Parenting Class|
|Lake County Parenting Class||Lane County Parenting Class||Lincoln County Parenting Class|
|Linn County Parenting Class||Malheur County Parenting Class||Marion County Parenting Class|
|Morrow County Parenting Class||Multnomah County Parenting Class||Polk County Parenting Class|
|Sherman County Parenting Class||Tillamook County Parenting Class||Umatilla County Parenting Class|
|Union County Parenting Class||Wasco County Parenting Class||Washington County Parenting Class|
|Wheeler County Parenting Class||Yamhill County Parenting Class|
Most Oregon cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Oregon cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Portland Parenting Class||Salem Parenting Class||Eugene Parenting Class|
|Gresham Parenting Class||Hillsboro Parenting Class||Beaverton Parenting Class|
|Bend Parenting Class||Medford Parenting Class||Springfield Parenting Class|
|Corvallis Parenting Class||Aloha Parenting Class||Albany Parenting Class|
|Tigard Parenting Class||Lake Oswego Parenting Class||Keizer Parenting Class|
|Grants Pass Parenting Class||Oregon City Parenting Class||McMinnville Parenting Class|
|Redmond Parenting Class||Tualatin Parenting Class||West Linn Parenting Class|
|Bethany Parenting Class||Woodburn Parenting Class||Forrest Grove Parenting Class|
|Wilsonville Parenting Class||Newberg Parenting Class||Roseburg Parenting Class|
|Havesville Parenting Class||Klamath Falls Parenting Class||Ashland Parenting Class|
|Milwaukie Parenting Class||Happy Valley Parenting Class||Sherwood Parenting Class|
|Altamont Parenting Class||Central Point Parenting Class||Oak Grove Parenting Class|
|Canby Parenting Class||Cedar Mill Parenting Class||Hermiston Parenting Class|
|Lebanon Parenting Class||Pendleton Parenting Class||Troutdale Parenting Class|
|Four Corners Parenting Class||Coos Bay Parenting Class||Dallas Parenting Class|
|The Dalles Parenting Class||Oatfield Parenting Class||St. Helens Parenting Class|
|La Grande Parenting Class||Cornelius Parenting Class||Oak Hills Parenting Class|
|Gladstone Parenting Class||Damascus Parenting Class||Sandy Parenting Class|
|Ontario Parenting Class||Newport Parenting Class||Monmouth Parenting Class|
|Silverton Parenting Class||Cottage Grove Parenting Class||Prineville Parenting Class|
|Bull Mountain Parenting Class||Rockcreek Parenting Class||White City Parenting Class|
|Independence Parenting Class||Astoria Parenting Class||Baker City Parenting Class|
|North Bend Parenting Class||Sweet Home Parenting Class||Fairview Parenting Class|
|Molalla Parenting Class||Eagle Point Parenting Class||Florence Parenting Class|
|Cedar Hills Parenting Class||West Haven-Sylvan Parenting Class||Lincoln City Parenting Class|
|Stayton Parenting Class||Sutherlin Parenting Class||Jennings Lodge Parenting Class|
|Green Parenting Class||Hood River Parenting Class||Scappoose Parenting Class|
|Umatilla Parenting Class||Milton-Freewater Parenting Class||Garden Home-Whitford Parenting Class|
|West Slope Parenting Class||Madras Parenting Class||Seaside Parenting Class|
|Talent Parenting Class||Brookings Parenting Class||Raleigh Hills Parenting Class|
|Sheridan Parenting Class||Junction City Parenting Class||Deschutes River Woods Parenting Class|
|Warrenton Parenting Class||Winston Parenting Class||Creswell Parenting Class|
|Tillamook Parenting Class||Roseburg North Parenting Class||Veneta Parenting Class|
|Philomath Parenting Class||Phownix Parenting Class||Mount Hood Village Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!