New York Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
New York Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called New York Parenting Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the New York Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by all New York County Courts.
When Completing the New York Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all New York cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My New York Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the New York Co-Parent Class (New York Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all New York Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most New York Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of New York Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Albany County Parenting Class||Allegany County Parenting Class||Bronx County Parenting Class|
|Broome County Parenting Class||Cattaraugus County Parenting Class||Cayuga County Parenting Class|
|Chautauqua County Parenting Class||Chemung County Parenting Class||Chenango County Parenting Class|
|Clinton County Parenting Class||Columbia County Parenting Class||Cortland County Parenting Class|
|Delaware County Parenting Class||Dutchess County Parenting Class||Erie County Parenting Class|
|Essex County Parenting Class||Franklin County Parenting Class||Fulton County Parenting Class|
|Genesee County Parenting Class||Greene County Parenting Class||Hamilton County Parenting Class|
|Herkimer County Parenting Class||Jefferson County Parenting Class||Kings County Parenting Class|
|Lewis County Parenting Class||Livingston County Parenting Class||Madison County Parenting Class|
|Monroe County Parenting Class||Montgomery County Parenting Class||Nassau County Parenting Class|
|New York County Parenting Class||Niagara County Parenting Class||Oneida County Parenting Class|
|Onondaga County Parenting Class||Ontario County Parenting Class||Orange County Parenting Class|
|Orleans County Parenting Class||Oswego County Parenting Class||Putnam County Parenting Class|
|Queens County Parenting Class||Rensselaer County Parenting Class||Richmond County Parenting Class|
|Rockland County Parenting Class||St. Lawrence County Parenting Class||Saratoga County Parenting Class|
|Schenectady County Parenting Class||Schoharie County Parenting Class||Schuyler County Parenting Class|
|Seneca County Parenting Class||Steuben County Parenting Class||Suffolk County Parenting Class|
|Sullivan County Parenting Class||Tioga County Parenting Class||Tompkins County Parenting Class|
|Ulster County Parenting Class||Warren County Parenting Class||Washington County Parenting Class|
|Wayne County Parenting Class||Westchester County Parenting Class||Wyoming County Parenting Class|
|Yates County Parenting Class|
Most New York cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of New York cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|New York Parenting Class||Hempstead Parenting Class||Brookhaven Parenting Class|
|Islip Parenting Class||Oyster Bay Parenting Class||Buffalo Parenting Class|
|North Hempstead Parenting Class||Babylon Parenting Class||Rochester Parenting Class|
|Huntington Parenting Class||Yonkers Parenting Class||Syracuse Parenting Class|
|Ramapo Parenting Class||Amherst Parenting Class||Smithtown Parenting Class|
|Albany Parenting Class||Greece Parenting Class||Greenburgh Parenting Class|
|Clarkstown Parenting Class||Cheektowaga Parenting Class||Colonie Parenting Class|
|New Rochelle Parenting Class||Tonawanda Town Parenting Class||Mount Vernon Parenting Class|
|Schenectady Parenting Class||Utica Parenting Class||Clay Parenting Class|
|Hamburg Parenting Class||White Plains Parenting Class||Southampton Parenting Class|
|Hempstead Village Parenting Class||Union Parenting Class||Irondequoit Parenting Class|
|Orangetown Parenting Class||Troy Parenting Class||Niagara Falls Parenting Class|
|Perinton Parenting Class||Rye Town Parenting Class||West Seneca Parenting Class|
|Binghamton Parenting Class||Mount PLeasant Parenting Class||Webster Parenting Class|
|Poughkeepsie Town Parenting Class||Henrietta Parenting Class||Lancaster Parenting Class|
|Freeport Parenting Class||Cortlandt Parenting Class||Ossining Parenting Class|
|Valley Stream Parenting Class||Penfield Parenting Class||Haverstraw Parenting Class|
|Clifton Park Parenting Class||Yorktown Parenting Class||Brighton Town Parenting Class|
|Guilderland Parenting Class||Bethlehem Parenting Class||Carmel Parenting Class|
|Riverhead Parenting Class||Long Beach Parenting Class||Eastchester Parenting Class|
|Salina Parenting Class||Clarence Parenting Class||Spring Valley Parenting Class|
|Rome Parenting Class||Manlius Parenting Class||Warwick Parenting Class|
|Newburgh Town Parenting Class||Cicero Parenting Class||Ithaca Parenting Class|
|North Tonawanda Parenting Class||Poughkeepsie Parenting Class||Mamaroneck Parenting Class|
|Rotterdam Parenting Class||Orchard Park Parenting Class||Janestown Parenting Class|
|Pittsford Parenting Class||Port Chester Parenting Class||East Fishkill Parenting Class|
|Glenville Parenting Class||Wallkill Parenting Class||Chili Parenting Class|
|Gates Parenting Class||Vestal Parenting Class||NewBurgh Parenting Class|
|Harrison Parenting Class||Middletown City Parenting Class||Saratoga Springs Parenting Class|
|Queensbury Parenting Class||Elmira Parenting Class||New Windsor Parenting Class|
|Glen Cove Parenting Class||Lindenhurst Parenting Class||Wappinger Parenting Class|
|Auburn Parenting Class||Watertown Parenting Class||De Witt Parenting Class|
|Ossining Village||Palm Tree Parenting Class||Kiryas Joel Parenting Class|
|Rockville Centre Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!