New Mexico Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
New Mexico Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called New Mexico Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the New Mexico Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL New Mexico County Courts.
When Completing the New Mexico Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all New Mexico cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My New Mexico Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the New Mexico Co-Parent Class (New Mexico Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all New Mexico Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most New Mexico Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of New Mexico Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Bernalillo County Parenting Class||Catron County Parenting Class||Chaves County Parenting Class|
|Cibola County Parenting Class||Coulfax County Parenting Class||Curry County Parenting Class|
|De Baca County Parenting Class||Dona Ana County Parenting Class||Eddy County Parenting Class|
|Grant County Parenting Class||Guadalupe County Parenting Class||Harding County Parenting Class|
|Hidalgo County Parenting Class||Lea County Parenting Class||Lincoln County Parenting Class|
|Los Alamos County Parenting Class||Luna County Parenting Class||McKinley County Parenting Class|
|Mora County Parenting Class||Otero County Parenting Class||Quay County Parenting Class|
|Rio Arriba County Parenting Class||Roosevelt County Parenting Class||Sandoval County Parenting Class|
|San Juan County Parenting Class||San Miguel County Parenting Class||Santa Fe County Parenting Class|
|Sierra County Parenting Class||Socorro County Parenting Class||Taos County Parenting Class|
|Torrance County Parenting Class||Union County Parenting Class||Valencia County Parenting Class|
Most New Mexico cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of New Mexico cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Albuquerque Parenting Class||Las Cruces Parenting Class||Rio Rancho Parenting Class|
|Santa Fe Parenting Class||Roswell Parenting Class||Farmington Parenting Class|
|South Valley Parenting Class||Clovis Parenting Class||Hobbs Parenting Class|
|Alamogordo Parenting Class||Carlsbad Parenting Class||Gallup Parenting Class|
|Sunland Park Parenting Class||Los Lunas Parenting Class||Chaparral Parenting Class|
|Deming Parenting Class||North Valley Parenting Class||Las Vegas Parenting Class|
|Los Alamos Parenting Class||Artesia Parenting Class||Portales Parenting Class|
|Lovington Parenting Class||Espanola Parenting Class||Bernalillo Parenting Class|
|Silver City Parenting Class||Anthony Parenting Class||Grants Parenting Class|
|Shiprock Parenting Class||Corrales Parenting Class||Socorro Parenting Class|
|Bloomfield Parenting Class||Ruidoso Parenting Class||Belen Parenting Class|
|Zuni Pueblo Parenting Class||Aztec Parenting Class||North Hobbs Parenting Class|
|Los Ranchos de Albuquerque Parenting Class||Los Chaves Parenting Class||Edgewood Parenting Class|
|Raton Parenting Class||Taos Parenting Class||Truth or Consequences Parenting Class|
|Eldorado at Sante Fe Parenting Class||White Rock Parenting Class||Lee Acres Parenting Class|
|Santa Teresa Parenting Class||Tucumcari Parenting Class||Placitas CDP Parenting ClassParadise Hills Parenting Class|
|Rio Communities Parenting Class||El Cerro Mission Parenting Class||Holloman AFB Parenting Class|
|Bosque Farms Parenting Class||Meadow Lake Parenting Class||La Cienega Parenting Class|
|Milan Parenting Class||Peralta Parenting Class||Sandia Heights Parenting Class|
|Santa Rosa Parenting Class||El Cerro Parenting Class||Clayton Parenting Class|
|Vado Parenting Class||Eunice Parenting Class||University Park Parenting Class|
|Tularosa Parenting Class||West Hammond Parenting Class||Dulce Parenting Class|
|Agua Fria Parenting Class||Chimayo Parenting Class||Ruidoso Downs Parenting Class|
|Cannon AFB Parenting Class||Bayard Parenting Class||Crownpoint Parenting Class|
|Lordsburg Parenting Class||La Mesilla Parenting Class||Santo Domingo Pueblo Parenting Class|
|Mesilla Parenting Class||Moriarty Parenting Class||San Felipe Pueblo Parenting Class|
|Ranchos de Taos Parenting Class||Boles Acres Parenting Class||San Ysidro Parenting Class|
|Pojoaque Parenting Class||Jarales Parenting Class||Valencia Parenting Class|
|Jemez Pueblo Parenting Class||El Valle de Arroyo Seco Parenting Class||Questa Parenting Class|
|Tome Parenting Class||Hatch Parenting Class||Jal Parenting Class|
|Berino Parenting Class||Nambe Parenting Class||Arenas Valley Parenting Class|
|Arroyo Seco Parenting Class||Santa Clara Parenting Class||Las Maravillas Parenting Class|
|Keeler Farm Parenting Class||Flora Vista Parenting Class||Upper Fruitland Parenting Class|
|Black Rock Parenting Class||Thoreau Parenting Class||Waterflow Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!