Montana Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Montana Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Montana Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Montana Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL Montana County Courts.
When Completing the Montana Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Montana cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Montana Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Montana Co-Parent Class (Montana Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Montana Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Montana Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Montana Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Beaverhead County Parenting Class||Big Horn County Parenting Class||Blaine County Parenting Class|
|Broadwater County Parenting Class||Carbon County Parenting Class||Carter County Parenting Class|
|Cascade County Parenting Class||Chouteau County Parenting Class||Custer County Parenting Class|
|Daniels County Parenting Class||Dawson County Parenting Class||Deer Lodge County Parenting Class|
|Fallon County Parenting Class||Fergus County Parenting Class||Flathead County Parenting Class|
|Gallatin County Parenting Class||Garfield County Parenting Class||Glacier County Parenting Class|
|Glden Valley County Parenting Class||Granite County Parenting Class||Hill County Parenting Class|
|Jefferson County Parenting Class||Judith Basin County Parenting Class||Lake County Parenting Class|
|Lewis and Clark County Parenting Class||Lincoln County Parenting Class||McCone County Parenting Class|
|Madison County Parenting Class||Meagher County Parenting Class||Mineral County Parenting Class|
|Missoula County Parenting Class||Musselshell County Parenting Class||Park County Parenting Class|
|Petroleum County Parenting Class||Phillips County Parenting Class||Pondera County Parenting Class|
|Powder River County Parenting Class||Powell County Parenting Class||Prairie County Parenting Class|
|Ravalli County Parenting Class||Richland County Parenting Class||Roosevelt County Parenting Class|
|Rosebud County Parenting Class||Sanders County Parenting Class||Sheridan County Parenting Class|
|Silver Bow County Parenting Class||Stillwater County Parenting Class||Sweet Grass County Parenting Class|
|Telon County Parenting Class||Toole County Parenting Class||Treasure County Parenting Class|
|Valley County Parenting Class||Wheatland County Parenting Class||Wibaux County Parenting Class|
|Yellowstone County Parenting Class|
Most Montana cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Montana cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Billings Parenting Class||Missoula Parenting Class||Great Falls Parenting Class|
|Bozeman Parenting Class||Butte-Silver Bow Parenting Class||Helena Parenting Class|
|Kalispell Parenting Class||Havre Parenting Class||Anaconda-Deer Lodge Parenting Class|
|Belgrade Parenting Class||Miles City Parenting Class||Helena Valley Southeast Parenting Class|
|Helena Valley West Central Parenting Class||Lockwood Parenting Class||Evergreen Parenting Class|
|Whitefish Parenting Class||Livingston Parenting Class||Laurel Parenting Class|
|Sidney Parenting Class||Lewistown Parenting Class||Orchard Homes Parenting Class|
|Columbia Falls Parenting Class||Glendive Parenting Class||Four Corners Parenting Class|
|Polson Parenting Class||Hamilton Parenting Class||Bigfork Parenting Class|
|Helena Valley Northwest Parenting Class||Dillon Parenting Class||Malmstrom AFB Parenting Class|
|Lolo Parenting Class||Hardin Parenting Class||Helena Valley Northeast Parenting Class|
|Glasgow Parenting Class||Shelby Parenting Class||Big Sky Parenting Class|
|Cut Bank Parenting Class||Deer Lodge Parenting Class||Montana City Parenting Class|
|North Browning Parenting Class||Wolf Point Parenting Class||Libby Parenting Class|
|Conrad Parenting Class||Colstrip Parenting Class||Pablo Parenting Class|
|Lakeside Parenting Class||Red Lodge Parenting Class||Columbus Parenting Class|
|Stevensville Parenting Class||East Missoula Parenting Class||Townsend Parenting Class|
|Malta Parenting Class||Lame Deer Parenting Class||Clancy Parenting Class|
|Crow Agency Parenting Class||Ronan Parenting Class||Frenchtown Parenting Class|
|Choteau Parenting Class||Plantywood Parenting Class||Roundup Parenting Class|
|Baker Parenting Class||Three Forks Parenting Class||Sun Prairie Parenting Class|
|King Arthur Park Parenting Class||Eureka Parenting Class||Big Timber Parenting Class|
|West Glendive Parenting Class||South Browning Parenting Class||Manhattan Parenting Class|
|Fort Belknap Agency Parenting Class||Fort Benton Parenting Class||East Helena Parenting Class|
|Forsyth Parenting Class||Bonner-West Riverside Parenting Class||Thompson Falls Parenting Class|
|Seeley Lake Parenting Class||Harlowton Parenting Class||Scobey Parenting Class|
|Helena Flats Parenting Class||Chester Parenting Class||Somers Parenting Class|
|Absarokee Parenting Class||Chinook Parenting Class||Plains Parenting Class|
|Helena West Side Parenting Class||Churchill Parenting Class||White Sulphur Springs Parenting Class|
|Corvallis Parenting Class||Marion Parenting Class||Ashland Parenting Class|
|Pinesdale Parenting Class||Browning Parenting Class||West Yellowstone Parenting Class|
|Hays Parenting Class||Black Eagle Parenting Class||Whitehall Parenting Class|
|Fairview Parenting Class||Sheperd Parenting Class||Gallatin Gateway Parenting Class|
|Gardiner Parenting Class||Boulder Parenting Class||Lincoln Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!