Maryland Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Maryland Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Maryland Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Maryland Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by all Maryland County Courts.
When Completing the Maryland Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Maryland cities and counties to satisfy Family Court and other custody requirements.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Maryland Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Maryland Co-Parent Class (Maryland Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Maryland Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Maryland Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Maryland Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Allegany County Parenting Class||Anne Arundel County Parenting Class||Baltimore County Parenting Class|
|Calvert County Parenting Class||Caroline County Parenting Class||Carroll County Parenting Class|
|Cecil County Parenting Class||Charles County Parenting Class||Dorchester County Parenting Class|
|Frederick County Parenting Class||Garrett County Parenting Class||Harford County Parenting Class|
|Howard County Parenting Class||Kent County Parenting Class||Montgonmery County Parenting Class|
|Prince George’s County Parenting Class||Queen Anne’s County Parenting Class||Somerset County Parenting Class|
|St. Mary’s County Parenting Class||Talbot County Parenting Class||Washington County Parenting Class|
|Wicomico County Parenting Class||Worcester County Parenting Class|
Most Maryland cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Maryland cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Baltimore Parenting Class||Columbia Parenting Class||Germantown Parenting Class|
|Silver Spring Parenting Class||Waldorf Parenting Class||Ellicott City Parenting Class|
|Frederick Parenting Class||Glen Burnie Parenting Class||Gaithersburg Parenting Class|
|Rockville Parenting Class||Bethesda Parenting Class||Dundalk Parenting Class|
|Bowie Parenting Class||Towson Parenting Class||Aspen Hill Parenting Class|
|Severn Parenting Class||Wheaton Parenting Class||North Bethesda Parenting Class|
|Bel Air South Parenting Class||Potomac Parenting Class||Odenton Parenting Class|
|Catonsville Parenting Class||Woodlawn Parenting Class||Hagerstown Parenting Class|
|Essex Parenting Class||Annapolis Parenting Class||Clinton Parenting Class|
|Severna Park Parenting Class||Chillum Parenting Class||Randallstown Parenting Class|
|Olney Parenting Class||Owings Mills Parenting Class||Montgomery Village Parenting Class|
|Pikesville Parenting Class||Salisbury Parenting Class||College Park Parenting Class|
|Bel Air North Parenting Class||Parkville Parenting Class||Eldersburg Parenting Class|
|Carney Parenting Class||Milford Mill Parenting Class||Pasadena Parenting Class|
|Crofton Parenting Class||South Laurel Parenting Class||Perry Hall Parenting Class|
|Reisterstown Parenting Class||Lichester Parenting Class||Lochearn Parenting Class|
|Laurel Parenting Class||Edgewood Parenting Class||Fairland Parenting Class|
|Middle River Parenting Class||North Laurel Parenting Class||Clarksburg Parenting Class|
|Suitland Parenting Class||Fort Washington Parenting Class||North Potomac Parenting Class|
|Arnold Parenting Class||Greenbelt Parenting Class||Landover Parenting Class|
|Camp Springs Parenting Class||Elkridge Parenting Class||Ballenger Creek Parenting Class|
|Cockeysville Parenting Class||Rosedale Parenting Class||Lake Shore Parenting Class|
|Cumberland Parenting Class||Langley Park Parenting Class||Arbutus Parenting Class|
|White Oak Parenting Class||Seabrook Parenting Class||Westminster Parenting Class|
|Hyattsville Parenting Class||Oxon Hill Parenting Class||Beltsville Parenting Class|
|Takoma Park Parenting Class||Maryland City Parenting Class||Redland Parenting Class|
|Ferndale Parenting Class||Parole Parenting Class||Glassmanor Parenting Class|
|Calverton Parenting Class||Glenmont Parenting Class||Easton Parenting Class|
|East Riverdale Parenting Class||Hillcrest Heights Parenting Class||Adelphi Parenting Class|
|Aberdeen Parenting Class||Elkton Parenting Class||Cloverly Parenting Class|
|Damascus Parenting Class||Rossville Parenting Class||Brooklyn Park Parenting Class|
|California Parenting Class||Kemp Mill Parenting Class||Summerfield Parenting Class|
|Colesville Parenting Class||Havre de Grace Parenting Class||Kettering Parenting Class|
|Glenn Dale Parenting Class||Beansville Parenting Class||New Carrollton Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!