Louisiana Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Louisiana Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Louisiana Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Louisiana Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL Louisiana County Courts.
When Completing the Louisiana Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Louisiana cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Louisiana Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Louisiana Co-Parent Class (Louisiana Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Louisiana Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Louisiana Counties/Parishes accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Louisiana Counties/Parishes where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Acadia Parish Parenting Class||Allen Parish Parenting Class||Ascension Parish Parenting Class|
|Assumption Parish Parenting Class||Avoyelles Parish Parenting Class||Beauregard Parish Parenting Class|
|Bienville Parish Parenting Class||Bossier Parish Parenting Class||Caddo Parish Parenting Class|
|Calcasieu Parish Parenting Class||Caldwell Parish Parenting Class||Cameron Parish Parenting Class|
|Catahoula Parish Parenting Class||Claiborne Parish Parenting Class||Concordia Parish Parenting Class|
|DeSoto Parish Parenting Class||East Baton Rouge Parish Parenting Class||East Carroll Parish Parenting Class|
|East Feliciana Parish Parenting Class||Evangeline Parish Parenting Class||Franklin Parish Parenting Class|
|Grant Parish Parish Parenting Class||Iberia Parish Parenting Class||Jackson Parish Parenting Class|
|Jefferson Parish Parenting Class||Jefferson Davis Parish Parenting Class||Lafayette Parish Parenting Class|
|Lafourche Parish Parenting Class||LaSalle Parish Parenting Class||Lincoln Parish Parenting Class|
|Livingston Parish Parenting Class||Madison Parish Parenting Class||Morehouse Parish Parenting Class|
|Natchitoches Parish Parenting Class||Orleans Parish Parenting Class||Ouachita Parish Parenting Class|
|Plaquemines Parish Parenting Class||Pointe Coupee Parish Parenting Class||Rapides Parish Parenting Class|
|Red River Parish Parenting Class||Richland Parish Parenting Class||Sabine Parish Parenting Class|
|St. Bernard Parish Parenting Class||St. Charles Parish Parenting Class||St. Helena Parish Parenting Class|
|St. James Parish Parenting Class||St. John the Baptist Parish Parenting Class||St. Landry Parish Parenting Class|
|St. Martin Parish Parenting Class||St. Mary Parish Parenting Class||St. Tammany Parish Parenting Class|
|Tangipahoa Parish Parenting Class||Tensas Parish Parenting Class||Terrebonne Parish Parenting Class|
|Union Parish Parenting Class||Vermillion Parish Parenting Class||Vernon Parish Parenting Class|
|Washington Parish Parenting Class||Webster Parish Parenting Class||West Baton Rough Parish Parenting Class|
|West Carroll Parish Parenting Class||West Feliciana Parish Parenting Class||Winn Parish Parenting Class|
Most Louisiana cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Louisiana cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|New Orleans Parenting Class||Baton Rouge Parenting Class||Shreveport Parenting Class|
|Metairie Parenting Class||Lafayette Parenting Class||Lake Chales Parenting Class|
|Bossier City Parenting Class||Kenner Parenting Class||Monroe Parenting Class|
|Alexandria Parenting Class||Houma Parenting Class||Prairieville Parenting Class|
|Marrero Parenting Class||New Iberia Parenting Class||Laplace Parenting Class|
|Cnetral Parenting Class||Slidell Parenting Class||Terrytown Parenting Class|
|Chalmette Parenting Class||Ruston Parenting Class||harvey Parenting Class|
|Hammond Parenting Class||Shenandoah Parenting Class||Sulphur Parenting Class|
|Bayoy Cane Parenting Class||Estelle Parenting Class||Natchitoches Parenting Class|
|Gretna Parenting Class||Zachary Parenting Class||Opelousas Parenting Class|
|Thibodaux Parenting Class||Pineville Parenting Class||Luling Parenting Class|
|Belle Chasse Parenting Class||Baker Parenting Class||Youngsville Parenting Class|
|River Ridge Parenting Class||Crowley Parenting Class||West Monroe Parenting Class|
|Mandeville Parenting Class||Minden Parenting Class||Abbeville Parenting Class|
|Broussard Parenting Class||Bogalusa Parenting Class||Claiborne Parenting Class|
|Bayou Blue Parenting Class||Destrehan Parenting Class||Gardere Parenting Class|
|Morgan City Parenting Class||Moss Bluff Parenting Class||DeRidder Parenting Class|
|Gonzales Parenting Class||Raceland Parenting Class||Jefferson v|
|Convington Parenting Class||Bastrop Parenting Class||Woodmere Parenting Class|
|Eunice Parenting Class||Waggman Parenting Class||Jennings Parenting Class|
|Timberlane Parenting Class||Denham Springs Parenting Class||Harahan Parenting Class|
|Fort Polk South Parenting Class||Carencro Parenting Class||Lacombe Parenting Class|
|Merrydale Parenting Class||Scott Parenting Class||Reserve Parenting Class|
|Westwego Parenting Class||Prien Parenting Class||Oak Hills Place Parenting Class|
|Breaux Bridge Parenting Class||Donaldsonville Parenting Class||Rayne Parenting Class|
|Old Jefferson Parenting Class||Oakdale Parenting Class||Eden Isle Parenting Class|
|St. Rose Parenting Class||Red chute Parenting Class||Village St. George Parenting Class|
|St. Gabriel Parenting Class||Ponchatoul Parenting Class||Ville Platte Parenting Class|
|Larose Parenting Class||Meraux Parenting Class||Galliano Parenting Class|
|Franklin Parenting Class||Tallulah Parenting Class||Plaquemine Parenting Class|
|Bridge City Parenting Class||Schriever Parenting Class||Walker Parenting Class|
|Cut Off Parenting Class||Inniswold Parenting Class||Patterson Parenting Class|
|St. Martinville Parenting Class||Gray Parenting Class||Lessville Parenting Class|
|Brownsfields Parenting Class||Violet Parenting Class||Elmwood Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!