Idaho Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Idaho Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Idaho Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Idaho Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL Idaho County Courts.
When Completing the Idaho Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Idaho cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Idaho Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Idaho Co-Parent Class (Idaho Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Idaho Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Idaho counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Idaho Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Ada County Parenting Course||Adams County Parenting Course||Bannock County Parenting Course|
|Bear Lake County Parenting Course||Benewah County Parenting Course||Bingham County Parenting Course|
|Blaine County Parenting Course||Boise County Parenting Course||Bonner County Parenting Course|
|Bonneville County Parenting Course||Boundary County Parenting Course||Butte County Parenting Course|
|Camas County Parenting Course||Canyon County Parenting Course||Caribou County Parenting Course|
|Cassia County Parenting Course||Clark County Parenting Course||Clearwater County Parenting Course|
|Custer County Parenting Course||Elmore County Parenting Course||Franklin County Parenting Course|
|Fremont County Parenting Course||Gem County Parenting Course||Gooding County Parenting Course|
|Idaho County Parenting Course||Jerrerson County Parenting Course||Jerome County Parenting Course|
|Kootenai County Parenting Course||Latah County Parenting Course||Lemhi County Parenting Course|
|Lewis County Parenting Course||Lincoln County Parenting Course||Madison County Parenting Course|
|Minidoka County Parenting Course||Nez Perce County Parenting Course||Oneida County Parenting Course|
|Owyhee County Parenting Course||Payette County Parenting Course||Power County Parenting Course|
|Shoshone County Parenting Course||Teton County Parenting Course||Twin Falls County Parenting Course|
|Valley County Parenting Course||Washington County Parenting Course|
Most Idaho cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Idaho cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Boise Parenting Class||Meridan Parenting Class||Nampa Parenting Class|
|Idaho Falls Parenting Class||Pocatello Parenting Class||Caldwell Parenting Class|
|Coeur d’Alene Parenting Class||Twin Falls Parenting Class||Post Falls Parenting Class|
|Lewiston Parenting Class||Rexburg Parenting Class||Eagle Parenting Class|
|Moscow Parenting Class||Kuna Parenting Class||Ammon Parenting Class|
|Chubbuck Parenting Class||Hayden Parenting Class||Mountain Home Parenting Class|
|Blackfoot Parenting Class||Garden City Parenting Class||Jerome Parenting Class|
|Burley Parenting Class||Star Parenting Class||Hailey Parenting Class|
|Sandpoint Parenting Class||Rathdrum Parenting Class||Middleton Parenting Class|
|Payette Parenting Class||Emmett Parenting Class||Rupert Parenting Class|
|Preston Parenting Class||Weiser Parenting Class||Fruitland Parenting Class|
|Buhl Parenting Class||Shelley Parenting Class||American Falls Parenting Class|
|Rigby Parenting Class||Kimberly Parenting Class||Lincoln Parenting Class|
|St. Anthony Parenting Class||Gooding Parenting Class||McCall Parenting Class|
|Heyburn Parenting Class||Grangeville Parenting Class||Hidden Springs Parenting Class|
|Orofino Parenting Class||SalmonParenting Class||Mountain Home AFB Parenting Class|
|Fort Hall Parenting Class||Soda Springs Parenting Class||St. Maries Parenting Class|
|Dalton Gardens Parenting Class||Filer Parenting Class||Ketchum Parenting Class|
|Bellevue Parenting Class||Wendell Parenting Class||Iona Parenting Class|
|Homedale Parenting Class||Bonners Ferry Parenting Class||Montpelier Parenting Class|
|Kellogg Parenting Class||Spirit Lake Parenting Class||Victor Parenting Class|
|Aberdeen Parenting Class||Malad City Parenting Class||Parma Parenting Class|
|Priest River Parenting Class||Driggs Parenting Class||Wilder Parenting Class|
|Osburn Parenting Class||Sugar City Parenting Class||Ucon Parenting Class|
|New Plymouth Parenting Class||Marsing Parenting Class||Sun Valley Parenting Class|
|Pinehurst Parenting Class||Paul Parenting Class||Robie Creek Parenting Class|
|Hansen Parenting Class||Shoshone Parenting Class||Kamiah Parenting Class|
|Grace Parenting Class||Moreland Parenting Class||Lapwai Parenting Class|
|Glenns Ferry Parenting Class||Tyhee Parenting Class||Riverside Parenting Class|
|Arbon Valley Parenting Class||Plummer Parenting Class||Ponderay Parenting Class|
|Hagerman Parenting Class||Teton Parenting Class||Genesee Parenting Class|
|Greenleaf Parenting Class||Carey Parenting Class||Athol Parenting Class|
|Cottonwood Parenting Class||Kootenai Parenting Class||Wallace Parenting Class|
|Menan Parenting Class||Hauser Parenting Class||Horseshoe Bend Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!