Florida Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
Florida Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called Florida Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the Florida Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL Florida County Courts.
When Completing the Florida Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all Florida cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Florida Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the Florida Co-Parent Class (Florida Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all Florida Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most Florida counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Florida Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Alachua County Parenting Class||Baker County Parenting Class||Bay County Parenting Class|
|Bradford County Parenting Class||Brevard County Parenting Class||Broward County Parenting Class|
|Calhoun County Parenting Class||Charlotte County Parenting Class||Citrus County Parenting Class|
|Clay County Parenting Class||Collier County Parenting Class||Columbia County Parenting Class|
|DeSoto County Parenting Class||Dixie County Parenting Class||Escambia County Parenting Class|
|Flagier County Parenting Class||Franklin County Parenting Class||Gadsden County Parenting Class|
|Gilchrist County Parenting Class||Glades County Parenting Class||Gulf County Parenting Class|
|Hamilton County Parenting Class||Hardee County Parenting Class||Hendry County Parenting Class|
|Hernando County Parenting Class||Highlands County Parenting Class||Hillborough County Parenting Class|
|Holmes County Parenting Class||Indian River County Parenting Class||Jackson County Parenting Class|
|Jefferson County Parenting Class||Lafayette County Parenting Class||Lake County Parenting Class|
|Lee County Parenting Class||Leon County Parenting Class||Levy County Parenting Class|
|Liberty County Parenting Class||Madison County Parenting Class||Manatee County Parenting Class|
|Marion County Parenting Class||Martin County Parenting Class||Miami-Dade County Parenting Class|
|Monroe County Parenting Class||Nassau County Parenting Class||Okaloosa County Parenting Class|
|Okeechobee County Parenting Class||Orange County Parenting Class||Osceola County Parenting Class|
|Palm Beach County Parenting Class||Pasco County Parenting Class||Pinellas County Parenting Class|
|Polk County Parenting Class||Putnam County Parenting Class||St. Johns County Parenting Class|
|St. Lucie County Parenting Class||Santa Rosa County Parenting Class||Sarasota County Parenting Class|
|Seminole County Parenting Class||Sumter County Parenting Class||Suwanee County Parenting Class|
|Taylor County Parenting Class||union County Parenting Class||Volusia County Parenting Class|
|Wakulla County Parenting Class||Walton County Parenting Class||Washington County Parenting Class|
Most Florida cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of Florida cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Jacksonville Parenting Class||Miami Parenting Class||Tampa Parenting Class|
|Orlando Parenting Class||St. Petersburg Parenting Class||Hileah Parenting Class|
|Tallahassee Parenting Class||Port St. Lucie Parenting Class||Cape Coral Parenting Class|
|Fort Lauderdale Parenting Class||Pembroke Pines Parenting Class||Hollywood Parenting Class|
|Miramar Parenting Class||Coral Springs Parenting Class||Gainsville Parenting Class|
|Lehigh Acres Parenting Class||Brandon Parenting Class||Clearwater Parenting Class|
|Palm Bay Parenting Class||Miami Gardens Parenting Class||Spring Hill Parenting Class|
|Pompano Beach Parenting Class||West Palm Beach Parenting Class||Lakeland Parenting Class|
|Davie Parenting Class||Boca Raton Parenting Class||Riverview Parenting Class|
|Sunrise Parenting Class||Plantation Parenting Class||Alafava Parenting Class|
|Deltona Parenting Class||Miami Beach Parenting Class||Town ‘n’ Country Parenting Class|
|Palm Coast Parenting Class||Largo Parenting Class||Melbourne Parenting Class|
|Deerfield Beach Parenting Class||Fort Myers Parenting Class||The Villages Parenting Class|
|Pine Hills Parenting Class||Boynton Beach Parenting Class||Kendall Parenting Class|
|Lauderhill Parenting Class||Kissimmee Parenting Class||Weston Parenting Class|
|Poinciana Parenting Class||Homestead Parenting Class||Delray Beach Parenting Class|
|Daytona Beach Parenting Class||North Port Parenting Class||Tamarac Parenting Class|
|Jupiter Parenting Class||Wellington Parenting Class||Port Orange Parenting Class|
|North Miami Parenting Class||Port Charlotte Parenting Class||Palm Harbor Parenting Class|
|The Hammocks Parenting Class||Fountainebleau Parenting Class||Cocnut Creek Parenting Class|
|Doral Parenting Class||Sanford Parenting Class||Ocala Parenting Class|
|Wesley Chapel Parenting Class||Margate Parenting Class||Sarasota Parenting Class|
|Bradenton Parenting Class||Tamiami Parenting Class||Palm Beach Gardens Parenting Class|
|Kendale Lakes Parenting Class||Bonita Springs Parenting Class||Pinellas Park Parenting Class|
|Pensacola Parenting Class||Apopka Parenting Class||St. Cloud Parenting Class|
|Country Club Parenting Class||Coral Gables Parenting Class||University Parenting Class|
|Ocoee Parenting Class||Titusville Parenting Class||Fort Pierce|
|Oakland Park||Cutler Bay Parenting Class||North Lauderdale Parenting Class|
|Altamonte Springs Parenting Class||Winter Garden Parenting Class||North Miami Beach Parenting Class|
|North Fort Myers Parenting Class||Ormond Beach Parenting Class||Four Corners Parenting Class|
|Winter Haven Parenting Class||Greenacres Parenting Class||Oviedo Parenting Class|
|The Acreage Parenting Class||Hallandale Beach Parenting Class||Horizon West Parenting Class|
|Plant City Parenting Class||Royal Palm Beach Parenting Class||Kendall West Parenting Class|
|Land O’ Lakes Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!