California Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
California Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called California Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Your Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, Our California Co-Parenting Class is court approved by ALL California County Courts.
When Completing the California Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all California cities and counties to satisfy Family Court and other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 3 Course Options
Choose the right course for you based on length and/or topic...
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS:
- Don't let your difficult co-parent run your life! You'll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You'll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey - especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too - so you'll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course + the Conflict Management Course PLUS:
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child's life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click here to see the course curriculum
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My California Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in The California Co-Parent Class (California Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all California Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most California counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of California Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Alameda County||Alpine County||Amador County|
|Butte County||Calaveras County||Colusa County|
Contra Costa County
|Del Norte County||El Dorado County|
|Glenn County||Humboldt County|
|Inyo County||Kern County|
|Lake County||Lassen County|
Los Angeles County
|Madera County||Marin County|
|Mendocino County||Merced County|
|Mono County||Monterey County|
|Nevada County||Orange County|
|Plumas County||Riverside County|
|San Benito County||San Bernardino County|
San Diego County
|San Francisco County||San Joaquin County|
San Luis Obispo County
|San Mateo County||Santa Barbara County|
Santa Clara County
|Santa Cruz County||Shasta County|
|Siskiyou County||Solano County|
|Stanislaus County||Sutter County|
|Trinity County||Tulare County|
|Ventura County||Yolo County|
Most California cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of California cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Los Angeles Parenting Class||San Diego Parenting Class||San Jose Parenting Class|
|San Frnacisco Parenting Class||Fresno Parenting Class||Sacramento Parenting Class|
|Long Beach Parenting Class||Oakland Parenting Class||Bakersfield Parenting Class|
|Anaheim Parenting Class||Santa Ana Parenting Class||Riverside Parenting Class|
|Stackton Parenting Class||Irvine Parenting Class||Chula Vista Parenting Class|
|Fremont Parenting Class||San Bernardino Parenting Class||Modesto Parenting Class|
|Fontana Parenting Class||Moreno Valley Parenting Class||Santa Clarita Parenting Class|
|Oxnard Parenting Class||Glendale Parenting Class||Huntington Beach Parenting Class|
|Ontario Parenting Class||Tancho Cucamonga Parenting Class||Santa Rosa Parenting Class|
|Oceanside Parenting Class||Elk Grove Parenting Class||Corona Parenting Class|
|Hayward Parenting Class||Lancaster Parenting Class||Salinas Parenting Class|
|Palmdale Parenting Class||Sunnyvale Parenting Class||Pomona Parenting Class|
|Escondido Parenting Class||Torrance Parenting Class||Roseville Parenting Class|
|Pasadena Parenting Class||Orange Parenting Class||Fullerton Parenting Class|
|Santa Clara Parenting Class||Concord Parenting Class||Thousand Oaks Parenting Class|
|Simi Valley Parenting Class||Victorville Parenting Class||Vallejo Parenting Class|
|Berkeley Parenting Class||Fairfield Parenting Class||Murrieta Parenting Class|
|El Monte Parenting Class||Carlsbad Parenting Class||Temecula Parenting Class|
|Clovis Parenting Class||Costa Mesa Parenting Class||Antioch Parenting Class|
|Downey Parenting Class||Richmond Parenting Class||Jurupa Valley Parenting Class|
|Ventura Parenting Class||Inglewood Parenting Class||Santa Maria Parenting Class|
|Daly City Parenting Class||West Covina Parenting Class||San mateo Parenting Class|
|Norwalk Parenting Class||Rialto Parenting Class||Chico Parenting Class|
|El Cajon Parenting Class||Burbank Parenting Class||Vista Parenting Class|
|Vacaville Parenting Class||San Marcos Parenting Class||Hesparia Parenting Class|
|Compton Parenting Class||Menifee Parenting Class||Tracy Parenting Class|
|Mission Viejo Parenting Class||Chino Parenting Class||South Gate Parenting Class|
|Redding Parenting Class||Indio Parenting Class||Carson Parenting Class|
|Santa Barbara Parenting Class||Westminster Parenting Class||Santa Monica Parenting Class|
|Livermore Parenting Class||San Leandro Parenting Class||Citrus Heights Parenting Class|
|Hawthorne Parenting Class||Redwood City Parenting Class||Lake Forest Parenting Class|
|Hemet Parenting Class||Newport Beach Parenting Class||Milpitas Parenting Class|
|Chino Hills Parenting Class||San Jacinto Parenting Class||Pismo Beach Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!