6 Hour Co-Parenting Class:
Foundational Skills + Conflict Management Skills Class
“I now have high hopes that the changes I make in myself, from what I have learned with this course, will help our situation. If it does not, I now have tools to at least keep my sanity protected.”
~ Modern Co-Parenting Course Graduate, 2021
In This Class You’ll:
Stop feeling controlled by a difficult ex
Feel confident when speaking up for what you feel is important – no more feeling like you haven’t been heard
Stop worrying that your co-parent could be turning your kids against you
Plus much, much more! View the course curriculum below…
The Foundational Skills Course is 100% online and provides practical, effective strategies for effective co-parenting. You can work at your own pace, log on and off as your schedule allows, and your progress is always saved.
Course topics include effective communications (especially when it comes to having hard or intense conversations), taking care of yourself when your co-parent is being a jerk, and how to help your kids manage being parented by a manipulative co-parent.
Our class is taught by Dr. Becca Ballinger, a child psychologist who has been successfully co-parenting for 15 years. Her video lessons are short and simple, and her teaching style is warm and engaging.
This Course Curriculum Includes Learning The Co-Parenting Foundational Skills AND The Conflict Management Skills.
See The Lessons Included In This Course Below (click on the + sign to see the lessons in each module)
Welcome To The Course
- What You Need To Know About This Course
Module 1: Co-Parenting 101
- Overview of Module 1 (5:11)
- What Does it Mean to be a Co-Parent? (7:53)
- What Science Says Creates Happy & Well-Adjusted Kids (5:51)
- Common Stages of Co-Parenting (15:54)
- Creating Your Co-Parenting Goals (12:39)
Module 2: The Realities of Being a Co-Parent
- Overview of Module 2 (3:23)
- Developing a New Identity (9:41)
- How To Manage Intense Emotions With Co-Parent (14:19)
- More Strategies to Manage Imtense Emotions (17:39)
- Ineffective Co-Parenting Traps That Keep You Stuck (6:48)
Module 3: Kids and Emotions
- Overview of Module 3 (3:11)
- Kids & Common Emotions During Co-Parenting (16:29)
- Co-Parenting at Each Developmental Stage (11:54)
Module 4: Kids and Discipline
- Overview of Module 4 (3:35)
- Should Co-Parents Have The Same Household Rules?
- Discipline 101 (29:30)
- The 6 Discipline Mistakes That Your Shouldn’t Make (7:48)
Module 5: Effective Communication Strategies
- Module 5 Overview (3:18)
- Tips For Talking to Young Kids (12:53)
- Effective Communication Strategies With Tweens & Teens (23:34)
- Effective Communication With Your Co-Parent (19:29)
- How to Gain Confidence in having Difficult Conversations (12:31)
- How To Tell Your Child About a Separation (9:23)
Module 6: Co-Parenting Finances
- Module 6 Overview (2:17)
- Child Support 101 (13:30)
- When You Are The Payor of Child Support (11:13)
- When Your Are The Receiver of Child Support (7:07)
- When There is a Financial Imbalance Between Co-Parents (8:34)
Module 7: When You & Your Co-Parent Are Not on The Same Page
- Module 7 Overview (3:16)
- Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent (16:30)
- Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS)
- Is Forgiveness Possible? (12:20)
Module 8: Legal Stuff You Should Know
- Module 8 Overview (0:57)
- Legal Terms You Should Know
- When The Co-Parent Doesn’t Show Up or Return The Child (5:58)
- Suspected Abuse (6:00)
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics Covered In This Course
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Will This Online Co-Parenting Class Course Satisfy My Court or Custody Requirement?
This is an important consideration, and we want you to feel confident knowing that our Co-Parenting Class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class) WILL satisfy your court requirement – or your money back.
We have had our Completion Certificate accepted in Family Courts and CPS agencies in all 50 states – we’ve NEVER had a rejection! See our list of states below to see if we’ve had an acceptance in your County.
If our program does not satisfy a court or legal requirement, we will refund your money in full when presented with written proof of its decline by the state or county official in charge.
**You will receive a completion certificate at the end of the course with a unique serial accepted by Family Courts and attorneys**
Alabama Parenting Classes| Alaska Parenting Classes| Arkansas Parenting Classes| California Parenting Classes| Connecticut Parenting Classes| Delaware Parenting Classes| Florida Parenting Classes| Georgia Parenting Classes| Hawaii Parenting Classes| Idaho Parenting Classes| Indiana Parenting Classes| Iowa Parenting Classes| Kansas Parenting Classes| Kentucky Parenting Classes| Louisiana Parenting Classes| Maine Parenting Classes| Maryland Parenting Classes| Massachusetts Parenting Classes| Michigan Parenting Classes| Minnesota Parenting Classes| Mississippi Parenting Classes| Missouri Parenting Classes| Montana Parenting Classes| Nebraska Parenting Classes| Nevada Parenting Classes| New Hampshire Parenting Classes| New Jersey Parenting Classes| New Mexico Parenting Classes| New York Parenting Classes| North Carolina Parenting Classes| North Dakota Parenting Classes| Ohio Parenting Classes| Oklahoma Parenting Classes| Oregon Parenting Classes| Pennsylvania Parenting Classes| Rhode Island Parenting Classes| South Carolina Parenting Classes| South Dakota Parenting Classes| Tennessee Parenting Classes| Texas Parenting Classes| Utah Parenting Classes| Vermont Parenting Classes| Virginia Parenting Classes| Washington Parenting Classes| Washington, D.C. Parenting Classes| West Virginia Parenting Classes| Wisconsin Parenting Classes| Wyoming Parenting Classes